September 1st, 2006
Articles from the latest issue of Journal of Paleolimnology from Springer
Please note that the data shown on this page is coming from the IngentaConnect JoPL RSS Feed and is therefore beyond our control. It shows the latest 10 article titles from the journal with a link to the IngentaConnect website.
- Late Pleistocene climate inferences from a water balance model of Jakes Valley, Nevada (USA)
- δD values of n -alkanes in sediments from Gahai Lake, Gannan, China: implications for sources of organic matter
- Multiple sediment cores from reservoirs are needed to reconstruct recent watershed changes from stable isotopes (δ 13 C and δ 15 N) and C/N ratios: case studies from the mid-western United States
- Combining lake core records with the limnologic model DYRESM-CAEDYM to evaluate lake response during the Little Ice Age and Medieval Climate Anomaly
- Corrigendum to: Why is the relative abundance of Asterionella formosa increasing in a Boreal Shield lake as nutrient levels decline?
- A push corer developed for retrieving high-resolution sediment cores from shallow waters
- A deglaciation and Holocene biomarker-based reconstruction of climate and environmental variability in NW Iberian Peninsula: the Sanabria Lake sequence
- In Memoriam: Herbert Edgar Wright, Jr.
- Paleolimnological records of regime shifts in lakes in response to climate change and anthropogenic activities
- Evaluating planktonic diatom response to climate change across three lakes with differing morphometry