September 1st, 2006
Articles from the latest issue of Journal of Paleolimnology from Springer
Please note that the data shown on this page is coming from the IngentaConnect JoPL RSS Feed and is therefore beyond our control. It shows the latest 10 article titles from the journal with a link to the IngentaConnect website.
- OBITUARY: Daniel A. Livingstone (August 3, 1927–March 6, 2016)
- Corrigendum to: Why is the relative abundance of Asterionella formosa increasing in a Boreal Shield lake as nutrient levels decline?
- Combining lake core records with the limnologic model DYRESM-CAEDYM to evaluate lake response during the Little Ice Age and Medieval Climate Anomaly
- A deglaciation and Holocene biomarker-based reconstruction of climate and environmental variability in NW Iberian Peninsula: the Sanabria Lake sequence
- Evaluating planktonic diatom response to climate change across three lakes with differing morphometry
- Algal mats transport diaspores and carpological remains in shallow lakes
- Response of temperate lakes to drought: a paleolimnological perspective on the landscape position concept using diatom-based reconstructions
- Why is the relative abundance of Asterionella formosa increasing in a Boreal Shield lake as nutrient levels decline?
- Late quaternary hydrological changes at Tangra Yumco, Tibetan Plateau: a compound-specific isotope-based quantification of lake level changes
- Evolving coastal character of a Baltic Sea inlet during the Holocene shoreline regression: impact on coastal zone hypoxia