September 1st, 2006
Articles from the latest issue of Journal of Paleolimnology from Springer
Please note that the data shown on this page is coming from the IngentaConnect JoPL RSS Feed and is therefore beyond our control. It shows the latest 10 article titles from the journal with a link to the IngentaConnect website.
- Visible spectroscopy reliably tracks trends in paleo-production
- Can stable oxygen and hydrogen isotopes from Australian subfossil Chironomus head capsules be used as proxies for past temperature change?
- The origin of shallow lakes in the Khorezm Province, Uzbekistan, and the history of pesticide use around these lakes
- A geochemical perspective on the impact of development at Alta Lake, British Columbia, Canada
- Late Holocene pollen record from Fiume Morto (Dead River), a palaeomeander of Tiber River near Ancient Ostia (central Italy)
- Paleohydrological processes revealed by n -alkane δ D in lacustrine sediments of Lake Pumoyum Co, southern Tibetan Plateau, and their response to climate changes during the past 18.5 cal ka
- Comparison of grain-size distributions between nearshore sections and a deep-water sediment core from Dali Lake, North China, and inferred Holocene lake-level changes
- Late Pleistocene climate inferences from a water balance model of Jakes Valley, Nevada (USA)
- Sedimentological and geochemical responses of Lake Żabińskie (north-eastern Poland) to erosion changes during the last millennium
- Insights from pollen, non-pollen palynomorphs and testate amoebae into the evolution of Lake Simcoe