September 1st, 2006
Articles from the latest issue of Journal of Paleolimnology from Springer
Please note that the data shown on this page is coming from the IngentaConnect JoPL RSS Feed and is therefore beyond our control. It shows the latest 10 article titles from the journal with a link to the IngentaConnect website.
- Can stable oxygen and hydrogen isotopes from Australian subfossil Chironomus head capsules be used as proxies for past temperature change?
- Late Holocene hydroclimatic variability linked to Pacific forcing: evidence from Abbott Lake, coastal central California
- Adirondack (NY, USA) reference lakes show a pronounced shift in chrysophyte species composition since ca. 1900
- Diatom assemblages reveal regional-scale differences in lake responses to recent climate change at the boreal-tundra ecotone, Manitoba, Canada
- A geochemical perspective on the impact of development at Alta Lake, British Columbia, Canada
- Visible spectroscopy reliably tracks trends in paleo-production
- Effects of hydrogen peroxide treatment on measurements of lake sediment grain-size distribution
- Holocene controls on wetland carbon accumulation in the Sanjiang Plain, China
- Diagenetic sequestration of rare earths and actinides in phosphatic oil shale from the lacustrine Green River Formation (Eocene), Utah, USA: an SEM and LA-ICP-MS study
- Seasonal patterns of pollen sedimentation in Lake Montcortès (Central Pyrenees) and potential applications to high-resolution paleoecology: a 2-year pilot study