September 1st, 2006
Articles from the latest issue of Journal of Paleolimnology from Springer
Please note that the data shown on this page is coming from the IngentaConnect JoPL RSS Feed and is therefore beyond our control. It shows the latest 10 article titles from the journal with a link to the IngentaConnect website.
- A deglaciation and Holocene biomarker-based reconstruction of climate and environmental variability in NW Iberian Peninsula: the Sanabria Lake sequence
- Evaluating planktonic diatom response to climate change across three lakes with differing morphometry
- Evolving coastal character of a Baltic Sea inlet during the Holocene shoreline regression: impact on coastal zone hypoxia
- Why is the relative abundance of Asterionella formosa increasing in a Boreal Shield lake as nutrient levels decline?
- Response of temperate lakes to drought: a paleolimnological perspective on the landscape position concept using diatom-based reconstructions
- Late quaternary hydrological changes at Tangra Yumco, Tibetan Plateau: a compound-specific isotope-based quantification of lake level changes
- Algal mats transport diaspores and carpological remains in shallow lakes
- In Memoriam: Herbert Edgar Wright, Jr.
- Multiple sediment cores from reservoirs are needed to reconstruct recent watershed changes from stable isotopes (δ 13 C and δ 15 N) and C/N ratios: case studies from the mid-western United States
- My life with macrofossils